Florida Free Freight policy:
- $1,000 free freight on orders that fit on a standard 4′ pallet (tarps, motors, switches, springs, adjusable roller bars, small parts)
- $2,000 free freight for orders that fit on a pallet less then 144″ long but longer than 4′ long
- No free freight for orders that ship longer then 12′ – please call for quote
- **No free freight on lumber tarps, lumber tarp costs do not count toward free freight total
South Eastern United States Free freight policy:
- $2,000 free freight on orders that fit on a standard 4′ pallet (tarps, motors, switches, springs, adjusable roller bars, small parts)
- $3,000 free freight for orders that fit on a pallet less then 144″ long but longer than 4′ long
- No free freight for orders that ship longer then 12′ – please call for freight quote.
- ***No free freight on lumber tarps, lumber tarp costs do not count toward free freight total
- All returns require a Return Authorization number, or they will not be accepted or credited.
- 20% return stocking fee on all returned items.
- No returns on special tarps or customized products.
- No returns on any items that have been used, installed, dented, scratched, damaged or are not in the original packaging.
- Any returnable item, needs to be able to be sold as new.
- Any returns require the customer to pay both the freight out and the return freight.
- Any credits for returns will be made for the full value of the purchase minus any unpaid freight. We will place a credit on the account for future purchases.
- Tarps4Trucks reserves the right to repair or replace (with a like new equal) any returned item.
- Tarps4Trucks is the only judge of warranty eligibility, premature wear, or defects.
- Tarps4trucks will only return non-covered warranty items to the customer if the customer told us to do so and pays the return freight.
- Normal wear and tear or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
- No other warranties can be offered on behalf of Tarps4Trucks without written consent from Tarps4Trucks.
- Tarps4Trucks does not pay for or provide any labor associated with warranty parts. Reimbursement is for the part only.
- All Direct Drive Motors are covered by the Original Manufacturer’s Warranty. Motors are shipped with warranty cards and in order to take full advantage of the warranty on the motor these cards must be filed out and returned. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Minimum order of $50, we reserve the right to round up any invoices under $50 to $50.
- Tarps4Trucks is willing to swap out parts that are kept in original packaging, purchased less then 90 days earlier, that are still offered for sale at their full value.
- No Free Freight on Lumber Tarps.